2014年7月28日 星期一

柏克萊的餐館與小吃店(3)(Restaurants and Cafes in the Berkeley Area(3))



作者(Author): 凱特老師(Miss Kate)
文章分類(Category): 美國生活(American Life)
程度(Level): 中級(intermediate)


3. Corso Trattoria – I will always be slightly biased toward Italian restaurants – sometimes I just can’t help it! This restaurant is especially appealing to me because I lived for many years in Florence, Italy and the menu at Corso Trattoria makes me feel like I’m back in beautiful Florence eating dinner. They use top-quality ingredients and make the most delicious Tuscan, and especially Florentine, recipes! 



3. Corso Trattoria – 我總是有些偏袒義大利餐廳 有時候我就是情不自禁! 這間餐廳吸引我是因為我在義大利佛羅倫斯住過許多年而且Corso Trattoria的菜單使我覺得彷彿回到美麗的佛羅倫斯吃晚餐. 他們使用最佳品質的食材並做最好吃的托斯卡那料理,特別是佛羅倫斯料理.


4. La Note – Brunch has become an extremely popular new meal in America and Berkeley has a few places, but one in particular, that serves the best brunch I’ve ever come across! La Note is a French-style café with a brunch menu that will whet your appetite! California is famous for its sourdough bread and La Note features sourdough bread all over there menu. Just recently I’ve had their orange-flavored sourdough French Toast with chicken apple sausage. I know where I’m going for brunch this weekend!

4. La Note – 在美國早午餐已經變成非常地流行,在柏克萊也有好些吃早午餐的地方,但有一間很特別,供應我所碰過最好的早午餐! La Note 是一間法式小吃店,有著刺激你的食欲的早午餐菜單!加州以它的酵母麵包聞名而La Notey在菜單上以它的酵母麵包為特色. 我最近剛吃過他們的柳橙口味法式酵母吐司搭配蘋果雞香腸. 我知道這個週末我要去哪裡吃早午餐了!


The End ()
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言